· Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: These days I barely have time to watch episodes even once. And the days when I had the time, I didn’t have the means. But I’ve watched most Torchwood episodes twice – with the exception of Children of Earth, most of which I could barely stomach watching the first time round.
· Name a show you can’t miss: NCIS, Supernatural,
· Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Michael Weatherly (NCIS), Gareth David-Lloyd, Eddie Cahill (CSI NY), Erik Palladino.
· Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: There aren’t a lot. Maura Tierney from ER would be one, mainly because I loathed Abby so much that now any time I see MT’s name on the screen I just can’t face seeing ‘Abby’ again.
· Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Torchwood, NCIS, Star Trek, The man from UNCLE
· Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Casualty/Holby City, seems like there’s very few people I know watch it.
· Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: Hawaii Five-O. Not that I’ve sung to it, but I’ve hummed along to it and have it as my ringtone.
· Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: NCIS, Raw (Irish show set in a restaurant. Hopefully S2 won’t have changed too much from S1)
· Name a TV series you own: Star Trek (TOS), CSI, CSI New York, NCIS, Numb3rs, Supernatural, Magnum PI, Dark Angel, The Fall Guy, Babylon 5, The New Avengers, Blake’s 7, Ultraviolet…and lots more.
· What is your favourite episode of your favourite series? I would have said Countrycide from Torchwood, but since COE, that’s been downgraded, so instead I’d go with either Bounce from NCIS or Charge of this Post from CSI NY
· Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: The Unit, The Wire, people keep saying they’re brilliant but I just never made the time to watch.
· Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? ER. Lasted up until Season 8, and then they wrote out my favourite character (Malucci) and turned it into ‘All about Abby’
· Name a show you aren't interested in watching, not in the least: The Sopranos. Mobsters, meh.
· Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: Torchwood. It used to make me cry when it was good (Captain Jack Harkness, Out of time, Exit wounds), and then when it was bad (Day four, fuck you RTD)
· Oldest TV show you like? The man from UNCLE
· Newest TV show you like? NCIS LA.
· What do you eat when you watch TV? Dinner, snacks, supper
· How often do you watch TV? Not as much as I used to. But I’ll usually get in several hours of dramas each week.
· Do you have a favourite talk show? Don’t really tend to watch them all that much. Generally I’ll watch a show if I know a guest that I like is going to be on.
· What’s the last TV show you watched? Currently watching Merlin.
· What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Any show with good characters and plots that keeps me distracted from any plot holes while I’m watching it, and still leaves me wanting to watch more.
· What's your least favourite genre of TV? Most of the reality shows.
· What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Magnum PI. I remember I’d be reading the previews in the RTE guide and practically counting down the hours until the episodes aired.
· What TV show do you wish you never watched? Torchwood: Children of Earth. As far as I’m concerned, it doesn’t exist in the show canon. Not until the BBC come to their senses and bring Ianto/GDL back.
· What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? Define weird! Probably the Muppet show!
· What TV show scared you the most? Sapphire and Steel had a knack for freaking me out. The first adventure where they were all about the old house with the old furniture was exceptionally unnerving to a 10 year old that was living in an old house with old furnishings.
· What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Intentionally funny? I’d have to say Mock the Week, which consistently has me choking on laughter, especially with the ‘scenes we’d like to see’ game. Funniest non-comedy show? I think that NCIS frequently manages to bring the funny, although there’s times when I think the writers sacrifice characterisation and continuity in favour of a cheap laugh. But on the whole it works.