Pick five of your favourite shows, in no particular order, before you read the below questions, then answer them!
(Current or just-finished shows only)
2. CSI NY
4. Torchwood (Seasons 1 & 2)
5. Holby City
01. Who's your favourite character in 2?
Detective Don Flack
02. Who's your least favourite character in 1?
Well it used to be a toss up between Director Shepherd and Jeanne, but one's dead and the other is gone. I'd have to say currently it's Ziva.
03. What's your favourite episode of 4?
Countrycide. It's what turned Torchwood from a show that I enjoyed and would watch when on, to a show that I planned my evenings viewing around and could not miss.
(all because of Ianto Jones)
04. What's your favourite season of 5?
Holby city doesn't really do 'seasons', it's pretty much all year round.
I tend to drop in and out of it on a regular basis, depending on which of the ensemble is being focused on.</b>
05. Who is your favourite ship in 3?
Probably Dean/Castiel. But it's one of the few shows I watch where I don't watch for the ships.
06. Who is your antiship in 2?
Flack/Danny. I know it's one of the big ships, and I've even written for it. But Danny has always come across to me as being a bit whiny and needy and it always seems like Flack is being the supportive one in their friendship but not getting the favour returned.
07. How long have you watched 1?
Pretty much from the first season.
08. How did you become interested in 3?
I started watching it on and off when it first aired, but TV scheduling meant my viewing was a bit spotty at times. Then Pocacat started enthusing about it, so I figured I'd give it another shot.
09. Who's your favourite actor/actress in 4?
Gareth David-Lloyd, without a doubt.
He took a barely drawn character that was supposed to be nothing more than scenery, and made it into one of the best characters I've seen in a long while.
10. Which do you prefer: Show 1, 2 or 5?
NCIS, CSI NY or Holby? Difficult to decide, but overall I think I'd choose to watch NCIS over the other two.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
NCIS. Mainly because it's been on the air longer, but I know I've missed the odd ep of Supernatural, whereas I've seen every ep of NCIS.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Hmm, difficult question. They've all had such painful lives that I'm not sure I'd like to be any of them.
13. How would you kill off your favourite character in 1?
oh dear, I don't even want to think about killing anybody. My favourite character from NCIS, at the moment, is Jimmy Palmer. And if I had to kill him off, I think I'd have him be a random victim of crime, and have the team spend the episode trying to find his killer.
14. Give a random quote from 1?
McGee to Palmer "I'm sorry your girlfriend turned out to be a Cylon"
15. Which character from 5 would be a good guest star on 2?
Oy these are tricky. What character from a hospital drama would make a good guest star on a procedural forensic drama? I think I'd like to see Connie Beauchamp, because she wouldn't take any crap from Mac. (plus I could see her getting away with murder!)
16. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Fan-fic would decree yes!
But actually, it could do. Supernatural hunts demons, maybe some demons are really aliens that got stranded on Earth a few millennia ago which would bring Torchwood into the mix.
17. Pair 2 characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
I would say Tony and Palmer, although given that their friendship is pretty much canon, they're not exactly 'unlikely' (well, only in the sense that any same-sex pairing on a USA primetime drama is pretty damn unlikely)
18. Has 5 inspired you in any way?
Heh, not really. Except that it's 'inspired' me to never get a job in the NHS. Seriously, have you seen the fatality rate for staff at Holby? Very few characters seem to get out of there alive!
19. Overall, which show has a better cast, 2 or 4?20. Which has better theme music, 3 or 5?
Again a tricky one, because I'm not overly keen on the Holby City theme, but Supernatural doesn't exactly have an opening theme and I don't tend to watch the closing credits. But then, Supernatural on a regular basis uses pretty damn good rock anthems as a background to its 'the story so far' bits in its ep, so I'd have to go with it.