1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times. Return of the King - most of them in the cinema
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre: Return of the King, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Dances with Wolves, Serenity. I don't go to movies multiple times so much now. Price wise it's more economical to wait for it to come out on DVD if I want to see it a second time.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie John Barrowman, Gareth David Lloyd, Eddie Cahill, Erik Palladino, Jim Carrey, Keanu Reeves.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie Jennifer Anniston - because I never liked 'Rachel' and most of the movies she's done since seem to be Rachel by another name. Maura Tierney - because I loathed Abby in ER so much that even the sight of MT's name in the credits is enough to make me want to switch channels.
5. Name a movie that you can quote from None that I can think of off the top of my head.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs Mamma Mia (although that's cheating a bit since I knew the ABBA songs way before hand), West Side Story - loved this one ever since we performed it in my School
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with Pretty much any musical I go to see!
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
9. Name a movie that you own Heh, might be easier to name one I don't own!
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. I can't actually think of one off-hand. (I'm not counting John Barrowman, since I'd never heard of him as a singer/theatre star before I'd seen him as an actor)
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? No
12. Ever made out in a movie? No
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it Traffic, No country for old men.
14. Ever walked out of a movie? No, although I came close when going to see 'The Producers'. Don't get me wrong, I do love the movie, but sitting through the first few numbers I just found it incredibly boring, and only the prospect of seeing John Barrowman in it later on kept me sitting there. Fortunately the movie picked up considerably by the 'I want to be a producer' song and kept me going.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theatre I tend not to cry in public, but a few movies brought me close. Return of the King (the Gandalf & Pippin scene just before the attack on Minas Tirith, where Gandalf is telling him about the Gray havens), Click
16. Popcorn? Oh yeah!
17. How often do you go to the movies? At least 2 to 3 times a month. Definitely most Saturdays, sometimes twice in one day if the timings suit.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? The day the Earth stood still.
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Science Fiction
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? I don't remember which one was first, but my earliest cinematic memories include Disney's Swiss Family Robinson (obviously a re-issue as I was waaay too young to see it first time round), Hanger 18 (I remember this as a family outing, I can't have been more than 8 or 9 at the time), Superman (my main recollection of this is wondering why they made the hero age to 30 years old because that was waaaaay too old for a hero - okay, I was young and innocent!)