1. What did you want to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be a Garda - member of the Irish police force. But when I found out that I needed to pass Higher Level Irish in the Leaving Cert, I figured I'd never do it (ironically I did succeed in passing it).
Long before CSI, I also wanted to be a forensic scientist (IIRC, it was an episode of Hawaii Five-O that had a scene with a female ballistics tech that got me interested)
2. What is your proudest accomplishment so far Overall? Coming second on an episode of "Fifteen to one". Work wise, I think passing my tax consultant exams after almost 7 years of effort.
3. What is your dream job? Working in a library or bookshop. Maybe as a book reviewer where I'd get paid to read all day.
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I don't tend to think that far ahead. I'm still shocked at the realization that I've spent over 10 years in the one job.
5. What does it take to make you happy? A plentiful supply of books and chocolate.