1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me" or something of an equally pithy nature.
2. I will respond by asking you 5 questions of a very personal nature. Be warned!
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions, or there will be trouble.
4. You will include this and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them 5 questions.
1) What is your reaction to the news that Torchwood and Doctor Who will have short seasons in 2009?
Ever seen the Simpsons episode 'And Maggie makes three', where Homer finds out that Marge is pregnant? That was sort of along the lines of my initial reactions - although my head did not explode!
A short season of DW didn't bother me too much when I heard the news initially. But now that the most awesome Donna has revived my interest, I'm kinda going to miss it.
Torchwood, agh! On the one hand, only 5 episodes? Bastards! On the other hand, a 5 episode x 1 story could be good, could be very very good, in that at least it'll mean some sort of coherency through the episodes, as opposed to S1 & 2 where episodes were swapped around in running order and there was no apparent communication between individual writers.
So long as it's not the Gwen Cooper hour, I think I can deal.
2) Welcome to the TARDIS: where/when do you want to go first, and why?
Oh heck! I honestly have no idea. There's plenty of places/times in my past that I'd love to revisit, but then there's all the problems of avoiding oneself for fear of destroying the universe. And to pick a time outside of my time...oooh, I know. I would love to go to the setting for S4 episode 8, but at a time long before the time of the episode where chances are I'd get out of there in one piece!
(sorry for the obscurity, but I don't want to spoil people...trust me, you'll understand my reasons for going there when you see the episode, or even the trailers for it)
3) What is your opinion of what's going on with the USA these days? Is it time for me to emigrate?
Don't know a lot about the US situation except that it takes you guys practically a year just to figure out who's going on the ballot paper! And it's always amused me how in a country the size of the USA, there's really effectively only 2 political parties with any real power. Okay, I live in a country where there's
4) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life with a guarantee that you'd never get sick of it, what would that be?
Chocolate!!!!! Wait, I assume there'd also be a guarantee that I wouldn't put on weight from it either ;-)
5) Boxers, briefs or commando (and why)?
Boxers. Because sometimes it's nice to leave a little to the imagination...wait, did you mean for me personally or on other people? :-D