- Fri, 13:11: RT @Wit_of_Wilde: The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
- Fri, 18:46: If you buzz my intercom and I don't know you I'm not letting you in. If you hide your face from the camera I won't even answer the intercom.
- Fri, 18:59: RT @iansteadman: Are people really not aware that "needing a wheelchair" =/= "paralysed from waist down" https://t.co/DFRgSw7XFO
- Fri, 19:01: RT @OverheardDublin: English tourist in Fitzsimons, Temple Bar - "Good thing we're out. I wouldn't even fancy us against Costa Coffee never…
- Fri, 20:38: RT @NotSoFastDiet: If you think losing weight is hard, don't worry - it's a piece of cake! Mmmmmm cake . . .
- Fri, 22:30: Paused #mocktheweek opening credits and the eye of Sauron was watching me. http://t.co/HcihLzE8Ju
- Fri, 22:33: RT @Bad_Wolf__Bay: "I'm sorry..." 😂 http://t.co/A6iKGgWI0o
- Sat, 08:20: RT @BestOscarWilde: If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.
- Sat, 08:23: RT @SciencePorn: http://t.co/ExD1aePSnx
https://thefridayfive.livejournal.com/190034.html 1) Do you like to drive? Yes, I've always enjoyed driving. Especially when you get on to the…
I'm a week behind, but this five really spoke to me! https://thefridayfive.livejournal.com/189139.html 1) Have you read more books, or fewer…
I've been watching The Big Allotment Challenge the last few weeks and decided to start growing a few veggies again this year. Last year I was so busy…